Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Haul: Chanel Rouge Coco, more OPI

I couldn't resist. I went to David Jones unguarded, the bf off doing something else... My only intention was the OPI nail polish from the Hong Kong collection - meet me on the star ferry, which I have been after for a while. Then while I was at it, decided to get Mod About You (light pink) which was also on my wishlist. And I figured why not make this a haul and get Blue My Mind :-) I *almost* got the Hong Kong blue nail polish Suzi Says Feng Shui but I wanted shimmer!

I also purchased a Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in 02 (Perle). I just couldn't help myself. I've seen too many blog posts and videos with swatches and other pretty pictures. It was lovely as a swatch on my hand in store, but when I got home I felt it was too brown for me. I thought it would be more pinky, but I probably just needed to apply less. I think I'll give it to mum though, she has greater appreciation for Chanel than I do :-) I am thinking about getting mademoiselle though... hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...